Most healthcare providers will have to pay employees for time spent getting vaccinated and in recovery from side effects. They’ll also have to create physical barriers for staff and report on any worker COVID-19 hospitalizations.
- Overall US COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution and Administration Update as of Tue, 22 Jun 2021 06:00:00 EST
- Jill Biden touts vaccine in poorly inoculated Mississippi
- Moderna’s president talks COVID-19 and vaccine technology
- White House: 70% of Americans 30 or older have received COVID-19 shot
- UAE’s capital apparently offering COVID vaccines to tourists