UnitedHealthcare received significant backlash for the policy that would retroactively deny payment for patients seeking non-emergent care in emergency departments.
- Overall US COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution and Administration Update as of Tue, 22 Jun 2021 06:00:00 EST
- Jill Biden touts vaccine in poorly inoculated Mississippi
- Moderna’s president talks COVID-19 and vaccine technology
- White House: 70% of Americans 30 or older have received COVID-19 shot
- UAE’s capital apparently offering COVID vaccines to tourists